Saturday, August 27, 2011

Looking Crazy


I took this photo on my sojourn to Waterfront Park, before I started throwing rocks in the mud. As I was standing there taking photos a guy who was walking his dog came up to me and, with no preamble, said "Once you've seen one mud flat haven't you seen them all?" I explained I was taking a photo of these bolts and we laughed about it, but I didn't explain that I had indeed just spent the last 15 minutes of the mud flats. Who would have guessed that wandering down to the mud flats would garner so many stories?


This little exchange left me thinking. How often do people see me taking photos and think I'm totally crazy? Even I occasionally think I must look crazy. I enjoy looking at things in new and different ways that others might not see. If this makes me a little crazy at times, then so be it. Especially if the result is a shot like this one.

1 comment: